Friday, August 26, 2011

New Blog - Significant Encounters

I'd like to invite you to visit my new blog.
It will be launched on September 1.
You can visit at SignificantEncounters.com.


If you're a guy or a gal in one of these two stages in life, then this blogs for you.
 

Ø  You have been beaten down and held captive by things in your life that you've had little or no control over.  Some defining decisions were yours, but most of them were made by someone else.  You do not know Christ.

Ø  Same as above only you find yourself in a church pew week after week.  You volunteer and read your Bible.  You never miss church, the doors are open, and you are there.  You follow all the rules.  You feel beaten down and held captive.  You know Christ.  You are not free.

Once you visit, I hope you'll decide to come again.
Deborah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have wonderful assurance as God's redeemed children, when we face the hardships in life that you shared about Deborah. Thank you for your heart of Love and compassion for others.

Isaiah 43:1-3 – Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine. When you go through deep waters and great trouble, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown! When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you. For I am the LORD, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Saviour.”

Jeremiah 29 :11-12 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Lamentations 3: 33 For God doth not afflict willingly nor grieve the children of men.

Christian Love from us both - Anne