Saturday, October 16, 2010

Window Sill Decoration

Earlier in the month over at Funky Junk Interiors they had a link party about window sills.  Well, I saw it too late, but I can sure put my entry here.
I don't like curtains unless they are to keep out the hot summer sun.  We have wonderful views from every window, so why cover that up?
So here is our front window.  It faces mostly east and a tad bit south.



This would be the curio, or topper to the breakfront in a previous post.  Not painted yet, but still proudly taking it's place on the sill of the picture window.  (Sorry about the cords -but the lighthouses really light up at night)
If you've never visited Finky Junk Interiors, or seen their link parties, I encourage you to do so.  Such great talent there every week.

http://funkyjunkinteriors.blogspot.com/search/label/window%20sill%20decor


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your window curio looks very nice :-)

God bless you and have a Great week.

~Ron