Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Pong





During my quiet time this a.m. I had a picture in my mind of the Joe Christian. This Christian was in a box. He was bouncing into the walls just like the ball did in the old game Pong. Now in this game, the ball was always moving, but never really went anywhere. Then I saw another picture of a sunburst. That, was to me a picture of how we can be when we finally realize our Authority in Christ. No boundaries. Just all out enerygy. Cosmic, atomic energy. Exploding into our space and infecting everyone we come in contact with, with the Power of Christ. Always moving, having affect on everything!

Later in my quiet time, I came upon a different picture. Different picture. Same principal. Malachi 4:2 says "And ye shall go forth, as calves released from a stall." When we "Resist the devil and he flees from us" (Jmaes 4:7) God will open the stall, and we will go out leaping with joy. I don't have a picture of that, but you can see it in your mind, right? Stepping out of confinement, nothing there to hold back your release.

Ask God today, to release you from your stall, into the freedom that the Blood of Christ paid for.



No comments: